Windows has so many hidden files. Usually that files are hidden from users to save the security of Windows.
You can see hidden files by changing folder show option.
- Just open any folder. Here I opened a folder. Actually this folder contains a hidden folder with some my private files.Now this folder seems as empty.Now let us show that hidden folder.
- In some case your Menu bar many be hidden. By clicking on "Organize" -> "Layout" -> Tick on "Menu bar", you can see menu bar.
- In folder options, Go to "View" tab.In 'Hidden files and folder', Click on "Show hidden files, folders, and drives". Then click on "OK" button.
- If you want to show file extensions with every file name, In Advance Settings, Untick(uncheck) "Hide extensions for known file types".
- Now you can see that hidden folder as blur..
Also you can make hidden folders and hide them. So you can protect your private files from other users.
Now let us see how to make a hidden folder..
- Just Make a folder on place you want to make a folder.( Right click -> New -> Folder)
- Right click on that folder and take it "Properties".
- In its attributes, check (tick) on "Hidden" check box.
- Then click on "OK".