On the right side of taskbar, there is an area of notifications for displaying important notices. It also contains many program shortcut icons. Normally shortcuts of antivirus, volume, safely remove hardware options are available on notification area. So we can open those software easily from notification area by single click.
Normally most of icons in notification area are hidden. But you can see that icons by clicking on that white arrow. And some of them are available (not hidden) on right side of task bar. You can manage icons from task bar to hidden area or vise verse by simple dragging.
In notification area, it is simple to open icons from task bar than hidden area. In hidden area, we have to click on arrow mark, from given list, we can open an item. It is little difficult.
So let us display all hidden icons and notifications on taskbar always without clicking on arrow mark.
- For this, click on that white arrow.
- Given pop up window of hidden icons, click on 'Customize'.
- From given window, you can set the visibility of each item as “Show icons and notification” for showing icons and notification on task bar, or select “Hide icons and notification” for hiding icon and notification, here icons and notification will display if we click on that arrow mark, or select “Only show notification” for displaying notifications only without their icons.
Click and open “Turn system icons on or off” to remove or add icons and their notification.
Tick on "Always show all icons and notifications on the taskbar" to display all hidden icons and notifications on taskbar.
- Now you can see all icons and notifications on your taskbar.
If your icons are already showing on your taskbar and you want to hide them..
- Just right click on taskbar and from given list take 'Properties'.
- From given window, 'Customize' 'Notification area'.
- From given window, Uncheck(remove tick): "Always show all icons and notifications on taskbar".
- Now icons are hidden from taskbar.
Showing many icons and notification is little bore but easy to open and manage items.