Yes, you can watch any YouTube video without any buffering. If you have a fast connection, you can see any video without buffering. But if your internet connection is slow, you have to wait some time for buffering. If your connection has a speed of more than 40KB/second, you can see YouTube videos without buffering by decreasing video quality to 240p.To decrease quality of a video, just follow below instructions…
- Open video on YouTube you want to watch. (Here I opened a HD video with 1080p).
- Here you need high speed internet connection to watch this video without any buffering. Now let's decrease its quality. Click on icon of 'Change Quality' of video bar.
- You can see its original quality as 1080p HD. Now click on 240p to get lower quality of this video.
- Wait some time, now you can see that video without any buffering.
- Now if we open YouTube mobile version in Google Chrome browser, then their compatibility may not support us. So it is good to open m.youtube on another Browser like Mozilla Firefox to get mobile YouTube. [Note: Now new version of browsers are trying to redirect mobile YouTube (m.youtube.com) to computer YouTube (YouTube.com). In computer YouTube, this trick will not work. So try to get mobile YouTube with a browser].
- Then search a video.
- In result page, you can see a link for ‘Watch Video’.
- If you have ‘Real Player‘ on your computer, by clicking on link ‘Watch Video’ you can watch that video on your real player.
- If you have no real player, just copy its location by right click and select ‘copy link location’.
- Open your VLC player (Download Latest Version). Then press ‘Ctrl’ + ‘V’ from your keyboard.
- Now you can see an ‘Open URL’ window (see screen shot) with your copied location.
- Click on 'Play' button.
Inolet recommend this method than real player. If your internet speed is below 20KB/second, you cannot do above methods... Then you have to wait to complete buffering according to video size.