Yes, you can watch any YouTube video without any buffering. If you have a fast connection, you can see any video without buffering. But if your internet connection is slow, you have to wait some time for buffering. If your connection has a speed of more than 40KB/second, you can see YouTube videos without buffering by decreasing video quality to 240p.To decrease quality of a video, just follow below instructions…
- Open video on YouTube you want to watch. (Here I opened a HD video with 1080p).
- Here you need high speed internet connection to watch this video without any buffering. Now let's decrease its quality. Click on icon of 'Change Quality' of video bar.
- You can see its original quality as 1080p HD.Now click on 240p to get lower quality of this video.
- Wait some time, now you can see that video without any buffering.
- Now if we open YouTube mobile version in Google Chrome browser, they changed interface of YouTube. So please open m.youtube on another Browser like Mozilla Firefox.
- Then search a video.
- In result page, you can see a link for ‘Watch Video’.
- If you have ‘Real Player‘ on your computer, by clicking on link ‘Watch Video’ you can watch that video on your real player.
- If you have no real player, just copy its location by right click and select ‘copy link location’.
- Open your VLC player(Download Latest Version). Then press ‘Ctrl’ + ‘V’ from your keyboard.
- Now you can see an ‘Open URL’ window (see screen shot) with your copied location.
- Click on 'Play' button.
Inolet recommend this method than real player. If your internet speed is below 20KB/second, you cannot do above methods... Enjoy...