In most of interviews, interview board needs most efficient students. Such students are cool and talent. They can solve any problems. But today’s students can’t solve further problems made in their job and life.
These are some interview tips. These may helpful in your interviews and you should know.
1. You must aware about in your job sector that you are applied. If that is a company, then try to collect maximum information about that company and their business.
2. Take virtual interviews in front of a mirror. These will increase your courage.
3. Participate in mock interviews. These will increase your experience.
4. Contact with peoples who won in great interviews. Hear their experiences, and practice using their interview experiences. Ask tips from them.
5. Interview videos are available on internet like site YouTube. Search for good interview videos and watch. You can learn much from such videos.
6. There are some common questions repeating in most interviews, Search on internet for such questions.
7. You should aware the place of interview. Try to reach there before 30 minutes of interview. This will decrease your fear and tension. If there is a chance for traffic block on the way, then start your travel early as possible.
8. Prepare all records for interview as early. Just check all records are safe before going to interview. Keep one pen and writing pad.
9. Wear only light and attracting dresses. Avoid dark colored dresses.
10. Don’t wear over ornaments.
11. Avoid sharp smelling perfumes.
12. In interview hall, sit in a bright and cool place.
13. Don’t learn more in interview hall. Remember learned points and other mores.
14. Avoid dismay… Think this interview is simple and I can win easily.
15. Check all your records are available and correct.
16. If they call your name, then go to interview room slowly (not too slow). Get in after their permission.
17. Don’t well met like saying hello or smile at the door, then well met at near of the interview board members with smile.
18. If there is a women in interview board, then felicitate first her.
19. Don’t sit before saying to sit.
20. Say ‘thanks’ after sit.
21. Don’t put records on the table, keep on your lap.
22. If question is not clear or not hear as well, then say to ask again.
23. If you have to ask anything to interview board, then ask with the word ‘sir’.
24. If you don’t know the answer of a question, then say ‘I don’t know’.
25. Body language is very important in all interviews. You need automated actions.
26. Be interesting on interview. Answer with active and interest.
27. Try to answer clearly and completely.
28. Never dispute to interviewers at any condition.
29. Don’t say about any problems to board like family poverty to get that job.
30. After interview don’t make sound using your chair.
Best wishes in all your interview.. Believe next interview is only for you…!!
If you know more tips, comment below…..