Nowadays use of computer and TV increases. Now humans can’t live without the present of Computer and TV (Television). In children’s case, most are using Video Game for playing games. Regular and continues use of these electronic equipments will cause too many dangerous diseases.
Eye vision dimming, double vision (Diplopia), dried eyes, red eyes, itching on eyes, over tear production, etc are the main eye diseases seem on user who are using computer, TV or video game continuously.
If we make some changes on our computer, TV and Video game using, we can avoid these diseases almost.
- Keep monitor at least 60 cm from our eyes. Keep At least 3 meters in case of TV.
- Use LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) or LED (Light Emitting Diode) monitor / TV instead of CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) monitor. In CRT monitor, light will focus on your eyes directly.
- Sit in front of the monitor. Not the neither right side nor left side.
- Sit as your eyes become straight to the top of the monitor.
- Decrease the brightness.
- Set contrast, sharpness and font size as normal.
- If you are sitting long time in front of the computer or TV, then close your eyes often.
- Give rest for your eyes after every 20 minutes. Cleanse eyes after every hour using fresh water.
- Exercise for eyes by looking to things of different lengths.
- Avoid focusing of outer light to the monitor (like sun light to the monitor through window).
- If monitor light is blinking, then clear it.
- Clean dust on the monitor.
- Use Anti Glare Glasses if you need.
- If you are feeling any problems with your eyes, then consult a doctor.
- If you are using computer as long time every day, then check your eyes once in a year.