How to Android Applications like WhatsApp, Kik on Computer
There are many possible ways to run almost android applications on your personal computer.
But by an internet connection, messenger like Whatsapp, kik etc can give amazing services. Some of features of these messengers from normal text messages are:
- Fast and accurate.
- Can send unlimited number of audios, videos, images including texts.
- Can understand whether the send messages were read or he/she is online or not.
- Auto run apps; no need to start this applications, it is always ON with an internet connection.
- Privacy; a member is connected with another member.
There are some software to play or run your android apps on your computer like Bluestacks, YouWave etc. Here, this article describes how to run android apps on your PC with Bluestacks player.
First of all, download Bluestacks and install on your computer. You know Bluestacks and YouWave are not a free software, but their limited free version or beta version are available with free of cost.
Successful installation will associate .apk files with them. That means, now you can run android apk files on your computer with Bluestacks.
How to use Whatsapp Messenger on your PC with Bluestacks?
You know, now you can run .apk files like Whatsapp on your PC. You need the android version of Whatsapp that can download from their official website.
[You can’t download apk files from Google Play Store directly to computer. If your mobile phone already has Whatsapp setup file, then copy to your computer].
- Now double click on your downloaded Whatsapp apk file to open with Bluestacks
- Now select your country, type your mobile phone. Now they will send a confirmation code to you mobile phone. Type that code on your Whatsapp. You may wait about 5 minutes to complete the initial process.
Done. Now you can use Whatsapp like using Whatsapp on your Android phone.
Bluestacks is not an android OS. So there is no applications as contacts. But using Whatsapp, you can access and create contacts.
- Click on Menu button, open Contacts.
- Now contact list will open. In Menu, there is an option to add new contact.
mobile device. Then copy the app to your computer. Or search on Google for Kik apk file.
- After successful download, double click on apk file to open with Bluestacks.
- If you are already a Kik user, Log In or create a new account with username and password.
After installing Bluestacks, on your desktop there should be a shortcut with name ‘Start Bluestacks’. Open this, you can see all your installed apps.
Like the running of Whatsapp and Kik, you can run most of android apps on your PC, but some limitations are there:
- Can’t install some apps which need more graphics like Tumble Run game. Then you may get an error like this:
"Apk Installation failed: INSTALL_FAILED_CPU_ABI_INCOMPATIBLE"
(If your computer has more graphics you may run such apps)
- Can’t install apps which need more internal memory. Then you may get an error:
"Apk Installation failed: INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE"
(try to install again and again, you may install)
- Some of Apps are not fully functional. Example: Difficult to upload images.
- Incorrect screen resolution.
- Difficult (may be impossible) to watch videos on Apps
NB: Don't misuse Whatsapp or Kik messenger.
Read more about Bluestacks here